The club treasurer handles all things money. This includes processing money request forms, monitoring the club accounts, getting quotes from coach companies and collecting in coaching fees (club subs). A big part of this job is doing the end of year budget to ensure the club continues to receive funding at its current level. The treasurer works closely with competition secretaries to subsidise competitions and arrange payment, but deals with all members of the exec regularly.
- Setting up online shops for the members to pay for things
- Completing the club budget at the end of the year to get grants
- Working out how much money the other exec members have to spend on things.
- Liaising with the finance department.
- Helping to organise payment for tour, equipment, competitions including Warwick Comp, etc.